Terms & Conditions
About Your Trip:
What To Bring
- Chilly bin with ice
- Food and drinks
- Warm clothes and a rain jacket
- Sun hat and sunscreen
- Rods and bait
- Please meet your crew at Hannafords Wharf, Te Kouma Road.
- Meet time is strictly 15 minutes before your fishing trip start time.
- We are unable to wait for late passengers after the departure time.
- Fishing times will vary depending on the vessel, weather, and fishing location.
- Distances to fishing locations will vary. It may take 10-50 minutes to reach a fishing location.
- Although we have a high catch rate, we are unable to guarantee a catch every time.
- If the boat catch limit is reached during a fishing trip the vessel will return early.
- Please kindly ensure you order bait ahead of time to allow us to prepare it.
- Filleting services are available by arrangement, please ask us for more details.
- There is minimal parking available at the wharf. Please carpool if possible.
- Please kindly do not park in areas with ‘no parking’ signs to allow emergency vehicle access.
Terms & Conditions:
50% Deposit Information for Private Charters:
Please note that for private Half and Full day charters, the initial invoice for payment is a 50% deposit to book your charter, not the full amount. The remaining 50% can be deposited at least 2 weeks before the departure date or as arranged with the company.
Casual tickets require full payment on booking.
- We are unable to wait for late passengers on casual trips and refunds are not available for missed charters
- Our team will do their best to contact late passengers prior to departure.
Alcohol and Drugs
- Beer and wine are allowed on board if consumed in a sensible manner.
- Please bring cans, not glass bottles and take all empties with you when you leave.
- No illegal drugs are allowed on board and any intoxicated passengers will not be able to attend.
- Please take care to respect our team and other passengers at all times.
- Unsafe behaviour is not tolerated and passengers will be returned to the wharf if necessary.
- The deposit will be refunded or transferred to another date for any cancellations due to weather.
- We reserve the right to retain the full fare for cancellations by the customer within 3 weeks if we are unable to fill the booking.
- A cancellation by the customer within 1 week of the fishing trip will result in all monies forfeited.