Thanks. We have received your booking request.
Please note your booking is not yet confirmed. Our team will get back to you shortly to inform you if your booking has been approved. If approved by one of our team we will let you know and provide payment details for you to secure your booking.
About Your Trip:
What To Bring
- Chilly bin with ice
- Food and drinks
- Warm clothes and a rain jacket
- Sun hat and sunscreen
- Rods and bait
- Please meet your crew at Hannafords Wharf, Te Kouma Road.
- Meet time is strictly 15 minutes before your fishing trip start time.
- We are unable to wait for late passengers after the departure time.
- Fishing times will vary depending on the vessel, weather, and fishing location.
- Distances to fishing locations will vary. It may take 10-50 minutes to reach a fishing location.
- Although we have a high catch rate, we are unable to guarantee a catch every time.
- If the boat catch limit is reached during a fishing trip the vessel will return early.
- Please kindly ensure you order bait ahead of time to allow us to prepare it.
- There is minimal parking available at the wharf. Please carpool if possible.
- Please kindly do not park in areas with ‘no parking’ signs to allow emergency vehicle access.
Terms & Conditions:
50% Deposit Information for Private Charters:
Please note that for private Half and Full day charters, the initial invoice for payment is a 50% deposit to book your charter, not the full amount. The remaining 50% can be deposited at least 2 weeks before the departure date or as arranged with the company.
Casual tickets require full payment on booking.
- We are unable to wait for late passengers on casual trips and refunds are not available for missed charters
- Our team will do their best to contact late passengers prior to departure.
Alcohol and Drugs
- Beer and wine are allowed on board if consumed in a sensible manner.
- Please bring cans, not glass bottles and take all empties with you when you leave.
- No illegal drugs are allowed on board and any intoxicated passengers will not be able to attend.
- Please take care to respect our team and other passengers at all times.
- Unsafe behaviour is not tolerated and passengers will be returned to the wharf if necessary.
- The deposit will be refunded or transferred to another date for any cancellations due to weather.
- We reserve the right to retain the full fare for cancellations by the customer within 3 weeks if we are unable to fill the booking.
- A cancellation by the customer within 1 week of the fishing trip will result in all monies forfeited.